If you have any symptoms (ie. fever OR cough OR runny nose OR sore throat OR feeling unwell) and have tested NEGATIVE on a RAT, we strongly recommend you do a repeat RAT or PCR after 24hrs and isolate until you get the results. In this scenario, we strongly suggest you do not attend. Under this circumstance, a full refund will be offered.
If you have tested POSITIVE for COVID-19 via RAT/ PCR, please contact [email protected] via email or SMS 0493364542. We will offer a full refund.
All attendees (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to:
- Isolate if symptoms develop over the duration of the conference and notify the official AYC COVID guard. You will be required to isolate until you receive your results
- If positive, you will be required to leave the conference and notify those in close proximity.
- If negative, but still have COVID-19 symptoms and are at a higher risk of severe illness, self-isolate and get a PCR test as it will be the more accurate result
- If negative, but you still have COVID-19 symptoms and are not at a higher risk of severe illness, have a PCR test right away or repeat a RAT 24 hours later. Keep self-isolating until you receive the results of your second test. If the second test is negative, you do not have COVID-19, however we strongly recommend you do not attend until you recover
- Wear a mask while travelling on the AYC shuttle in accordance with the NSW Government face mask rules.
Moreover, the following measures will also be undertaken by our event organisers to ensure the health and safety of all attendees, including but not limited to:
- The provision of RATs for onsite testing (for those who develop symptoms during the duration of the conference only)
- Specified rooms for quarantine/isolation if required and feasible.